National Suicide Prevention:
 Dial 988  •

What should I do if I am changing my therapist or discontinuing therapy?

Your current therapist will need to provide a discharge statement. You will need to provide the NCCDP with contact information for your new therapist. The Executive Director will determine if the therapist is approved by the NCCDP. A Release of Information will need to be signed allowing your therapist to provide the NCCDP with required reports.