- What services does NCCDP offer to impaired dental professionals?
- How do I make a referral to NCCDP?
- How is NCCDP funded?
- What happens to the referred dental professional? Is his/her dental or hygienist license in jeopardy?
- What is the nature of the relationship between NCCDP and the NC State Board of Dental Examiners?
- Is the NC State Board of Dental Examiners informed about all referrals to NCCDP?
- Under what circumstances is an anonymous referral reported to the NC State Board of Dental Examiners?
- What is a Caduceus meeting?
Participant Related Questions
- Who should I contact with questions about monitoring agreement requirements, urine drug screens, etc.?
- Does the NCCDP need to know when I am going on vacation or other trips? What if I am unable to get to a testing site? Who should I notify?
- My doctor has prescribed a medication that is potentially habit-forming. What should I do?
- Who should I call if I have a change of address or telephone numbers, or change in employment?
- I am experiencing financial difficulties and can’t pay my monitoring fees. What should I do?
- I have been told I need to check into a treatment center, but am unable to gather sufficient funds. Can the NCCDP help?
- Does the NCCDP offer help with relapse prevention?
- What should I do if I am changing my therapist or discontinuing therapy?
- How can I obtain an advocacy letter for an insurance company, employer, etc.?